Monday, January 5, 2009

January Events

Hey y'all!

You thought I was fooling when I said that my new year's resolution was to be a better blogger, but here I am!

Tomorrow, I'll have a post about some new yarn and patterns, but today I thought that I would give everybody a heads up about upcoming classes and events.

This week:
We've got three classes starting this week. These are the only classes happening this month (besides our Beginning Knitting and Crochet classes on Saturdays) so now's your chance!

Hat and Mittens starts tonight at 6 pm.
Top Down Sweater starts on Wednesday at 6 pm.
And Basic Socks starts this Friday at 6 pm.

This month:
We might be on TV again this year! Nothing is final yet, but I'll post about it when it becomes official.

And our SUPER BOWL SUNDAY SALE will be on Sunday, February 1 (I know February is not technically this month, but the sale is less than a month away!) Everything in the store will be 15%- 75% off! We'll be opening at 10 am, so come early for deals!

Also, expect our new class schedule to be emailed and posted by the last week of January. We have a lot of new classes in the works, including Needle Felting, Crochet Socks, and the February Lady Sweater. Stay tuned!

No comments: