Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year! We would like to thank everybody for your continued support and friendship (and for the various candies, chocolates, cookies, and other presents you dropped by during the holiday season!) We could not do this without you, and everyday we are reminded of it!


One of my new year's resolutions is to be a more proactive blogger (honest!) It's like I'm starting a diet: I am so eager, I imagine how awesome I will be by summer, and I'm also thinking about starting for real on Monday. (I don't know about you, but I can't change my life drastically mid-week.) So look forward to a year full of frequent posts, lots of pictures, and free patterns!

This is a picture of me in my Halloween costume. I was "A Knitter's Nightmare" or in layman's terms "A Big Tangled Mess of Acrylic Yarn and Plastic Needles." Even though it is January, this picture seemed to sum up my frazzled frame of mind the last few months, so I thought it fitting. (Also, I'm in my pajamas and I left the digital camera and all photo-worthy projects at the shop.)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Ha! That picture is priceless! You're totally going on my desktop!

Wolfgang said...

Nice costume!

My mini goal is to post every weekday . . . we'll see if that actually happens.

Happy new year & happy late birthday!!