Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

So here I am at the Knit Nook, eating soup and knitting, watching the snow outside. It's mighty cozy, but I'm all by my lonesome. Not a single customer today. The only people were the mailman, the Fed Ex guy, and Wayne, our UPS man. Through all kinds of weather and all sorts of slow moving traffic, you have to hand it to these guys.

I hear it's just going to get worse, so I've decided to close shop early and cancel Stitch N Bitch. I'll be here until five, and then I'm going to go home and put on my pajamas and knit. I advise that you all do the same!

Happy Snow, everybody!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

The Mayor of the Knit Nook said...

This is Friday ... it may be another day for pajamas, soup and knitting at home.

Look at it this way. We will all be knitting at home, using up all our yarn and when the streets clear we will all be back at the shop buying yarn!

The previous is JUST the opinion of;
The Mayor of the Knit Nook
(watch for the OWNER'S post to see if the shop is open or closed or just ajar today!)