Thursday, January 28, 2010

SALE!!!

Super Bowl Sunday isn't until next Sunday (February 7), but Becca had a great idea for this Sunday: impromptu yarn swap! So if you want to clean out your stash before you fill it up again, now's your chance. Unwanted yarn will find a new home and you will be able to buy guilt-free come Sale Day. It's a win-win! This thing is super casual, so I didn't even ask Becca about a time. Let's say noon or one.

And because I'm tired of blogging without pictures, here's something cool that I stole from my friend Louisa's amazing blog The Portland Pickle.


Yay! Crocheted oysters (so much preferable in my opinion than the real thing). And that granny square blanket is awesome, too.

Read more about Clare Crespo's crocheted food here.

1 comment:

Louisa said...

Aren't these the coolest? I love that you own a yarn shop. I have to stop in next time I'm in the 'ville.