Thursday, January 21, 2010

February

It's all coming sooner than we realize. For instance: the Super Bowl Sunday Sale is just a little more than two weeks away. Sunday, February 7, 10 am - 6 pm. Everything in the shop (and I'm talking books, hooks, needles, yarn, bags) will be 15- 75% off. And when I say everything, I do mean everything. That means if you've got yarn stashed in back, you better buy it or kiss it good bye, because it's all going out!

So there's the sale, and then we're right into the Spring classes. Starting Monday, February 8, a new set of classes will begin. Here's what's starting in February (with the starting dates in parentheses):

Basic Socks (Monday, February 8)
Cables (Tuesday, February 9)
Six Week Sweater Class: Choose Your Own Adventure (Wednesday, February 10)
Entrelac (Friday, February 12)
Baby Hat (Sunday, February 14)
Felted Bag (Tuesday, February 23)
Baby Booties (Sunday, February 28)

And don't forget about the Beginning Classes every Saturday. Knitting starts at noon, Crochet at four. Check out the website for more information.

1 comment:

The Mayor of the Knit Nook said...

I will be at the sale! The sales at the Knit Nook have replaced my "what will I get from Santa" excitement from my childhood. What will I get? I'll never tell.

I may look like I am just concentrating on the work in my hands but I am plotting and planning and wishing and hoping that the very yarns I want will have the biggest discounts.

See you all there!