Friday, January 11, 2008

I'm Tired of Kevin's Cookies!

It's been a while since I've blogged. First of all, it was the holidays. And after that, I've had camera problems (the camera itself is fine--the problem is that I keep forgetting to load pictures on the computer and a blog entry without pictures always seems like such a cop out.) But when some customers were complaining the other day about the sorry state of the Knit Nook blog (and this after being berated for my inconsistent presence on Ravelry) and Colleen declared, "I'm sorry, but I'm just tired of Kevin's cookies!" I knew that I needed to blog. So here I am!

I still don't have any pictures, but I do have some news. The new class schedule is up on our website, our Super Bowl Sunday Sale is February 3 (everything in the store will be 15-75% off), and next Wednesday, Fox in the Morning will be at the Knit Nook. Show up at 5 am if you want to be on TV, or at the very least, watch us while you're getting ready for work.

Anyway, I promise to start blogging more often. With pictures. Next week.

No comments: