Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kentucky State Fair


This year, friends of the Knit Nook were well represented at the State Fair!

Suzanne Steiger (our crochet teacher) won for this adorable baby sweater.


Vickie Cassady (of www.woolpurses.com fame) won a red ribbon for one of her felted bags.


Whitney Barter won a blue ribbon for her Entrelac Hat and Scarf set.

And not to brag, but I won second place for my Nantucket Jacket. Since the knitted and crocheted items are crammed into those cases (a quilter's conspiracy if you ask me), here's a better view of the sweater that won me my first KY State Fair Ribbon!

2 comments:

Wolfgang said...

Holla to the Knit Nookers for representin! At least some of us made it to the State Fair!

By the way, pictures of Leo will be on my blog in . . . well, however many minutes it takes me to put 'em up there. So go check it out!!

Anonymous said...

Since just yesterday you were bemoaning the lack of blog comments.... congrats to all the winners!