Tuesday, December 21, 2010

First Sweater


I remember when I first knit this sweater and it didn't seem possible that a human being could ever be so small. Well, turns out Mary is even smaller than that! The sweater is a bit big, but she doesn't seem to mind! Here's hoping we'll get at least another month out of it.

Pattern: Eloise Eyelet Cardi (Lion Brand) [rav link]--the smallest size
Yarn: Exactly one skein of Cascade Sierra, gifted by Steven
Needles: US 8

This is a great pattern for a quick and easy baby sweater. It literally took me a day to knit.

In other news, we'll be closing early on Christmas Eve and will remain closed through the weekend. Have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They always look so small but they are always too big. I know Mary Hadley is coming Thursday night but I will be at school for the delayed Holiday Program. I am sorry to miss her debut to the Knit Nook. Colleen