Thursday, November 4, 2010

Baby Shower and Fall Sale

Last Thursday, I was given a surprise baby shower. Among many wonderful and adorable presents, I got this baby blanket.

Isn't it fantastic? Mission Falls 136 and the Mason Dixon mitered square pattern. (And just a few weeks ago, I looked up at the Mission Falls bin and thought to myself, "Hmmmm...why do we only have that much? I thought we ordered a lot more for fall!" I guess the mystery is solved!)

Thank you everybody for being such great knitters and great people!

In other news, we're going to have an impromptu FALL SALE the weekend of November 13 and 14. Everything in the store will be 10% off (notions, patterns, books, bags, YARN, classes--everything but gift certificates) and we'll have sales bins 30% - 75% off. This is our one and only 2 day sale, so take advantage!

No comments: