Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Sale!

Our annual Summer Sale will be Saturday, July 11. Everything in the store will be 15% - 75% off.

Also, the Fall class schedule has been made, emailed, and printed. I will post it to the website as soon as I iron out some website issues (or rather, get somebody else to do it for me because I am clueless). If you would like me to email you a copy, just let me know. Otherwise, you can stop by and get a handout.

Oh, and we had a wonderful time at Jessica's baby shower.

3 comments:

jess. said...

thanks for posting this picture!! I'm stealing it to post to my blog (eventually.....)

The Mayor of the Knit Nook said...

I am always the one with my eyes closed! There are more photos of the shower at the Nook.

Unknown said...

Love, love, loving you all! Happy celebrations in Louisville!